On August 8th 2018, TNB Team officially launches the “TNB Global Volunteers Recruitment” to TNB communities, hope to find you in the sea of stars.
We are a group of people who like to pursue the blockchain spirit, “open, democratic, equitable, transparent and selfless, as well as community autonomy”. We aim at promoting co-creation and co-sharing of individual time and helping them to realize their dreams.
We have already found the business model and technology solutions to society pain points and are taking our chances. We also understand that the team cannot break through the roadblock without your support, participation and supervision. TNB is just a little spark, but we can kindle a prairie fire with the help from all the TNB members.
At this stage, the biggest constraint is society understanding and trust. Being steadyfast and doing practical work are the only way to unblock the logjam, and then let time to realize and test.
What are our desired TNB volunteers look like?
1) Believe in blockchain, have recognition of TNB, holding 50K+TNB (please specify in “campaign declaration” if any special cases).
2) Help TNB Team searching for time exporters.
3) Participate in TNB Developer Community.
4) Talented in writing articles, making graphics and videos, spreading our voice, etc.
5) Own social media groups with large numbers of active followers or have community building experience.
6) Have digital currency investment and market analysis capabilities.
7) Talented in multiple language skills.
You are also welcomed to recommend yourself if you believe that you are helpful to TNB.
TNB volunteers benefits.
1) TNB giveaway depending on your contribution.
2) Souvenirs will be given depending on your qualifications.
3) Priority in joining in-depth participation and giving suggestions.
4) Priority in building TNB community global city nodes.
5) Special invitation for attending TNB events.
6) Special recommendation as TNB volunteer candidates.
Many more benefits will be added to the list…
If you are the one, what are you waiting for? Please click the following link to submit basic information BEFORE August 18th 2018! We are looking forward to meeting and working with you!