Ever since blockchain technology got incorporated into the gaming industry, there has been a surge in the popularity of metaverse NFT games. These games offer players an immersive experience and allow them to earn passive income while having fun playing.
You can easily enter the metaverse gaming world as long as you have a reliable internet connection, a blockchain wallet, a PC or mobile device, and a virtual reality headset.
Additionally, metaverse NFT intellectual property (IP) trading platforms like Time New Bank (TNB) aid the growth of metaverse NFT games by serving as a bridge for gamers to sell and purchase in-game assets.
In this article, we explore 5 metaverse NFT games and highlight the role of TNB in the promotion of metaverse NFT games.
Top 5 Metaverse NFT Games
1. Axie Infinity: This metaverse NFT game was developed in 2018 by a Vietnamese tech start-up, Sky Mavis. The game features fantasy creatures called Axies. Game players can raise, breed, collect, and trade these Axies. Raising and breeding Axies requires buying lands and homes for the Axies to live in; all these can be done with the digital resources available on the platform.
Photo Credit: Axie Infinity
To earn rewards in Axie infinity, players set their Axies on a treasure hunt or to battle against other Axies. Axie Infinity Shards, or AXS, serve as the primary currency in the game, while players can earn Smooth Love Potion (SLP) tokens by defeating opponents and completing in-game quests. Both AXS and SLP tokens are essential for breeding Axies.
All Axies and other in-game assets are Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) built on the blockchain technology, making them valuable trade objects.
2. Sandbox: Like every other blockchain game, Sandbox is community-driven. It was first launched as a mobile game in 2012 by Arthur Madrid and Sébastien Borget.
Photo Credit: Medium
Sandbox offers three primary products:
• VoxEdit, for 3D modeling of objects and avatars. Users can create animals, plants, vehicles, and more
• The Marketplace, where SandBox users sell their creations to other users in the metaverse market
• The Game Maker, enabling players to create 3D games without writing a single line of code.
SAND is the native token that runs the Sandbox ecosystem. Players can use their SAND to obtain and trade land and estates (a collection of lands) selected from the Sandbox map. These lands and estates can be used for building houses, event centers, or mansions. Alternatively, users can sell their lands or lease them to make profits.
Additionally, they also have the option to list the obtained properties on Open Sea NFT marketplace.
3. Minecraft: Any lists of Metaverse NFT Games will be incomplete without Minecraft. Minecraft is an innovative platform for gamers of all ages and skill levels to express their creativity and explore their imaginations, and the game offers something new to discover.
Photo Credit: IMDB
Surprisingly, Minecraft is said to be the best-selling online game, with over 238 million copies sold and about 140 million monthly active users in 2021.
4. Sorare: This metaverse NFT game is one of the most user-friendly games because it is an NFT football game. Built on the Ethereum blockchain, Sorare has over 180 football clubs recognized on the platform, adding more clubs almost every week.
Photo Credit: Techbooky
To build a fantasy football team on Sorare, players have to purchase Sorare NFT cards. By being a cardholder, you can accumulate points based on the real-life performance of the players featured on your cards during matches. The teams with the highest points at the end of each week will be rewarded with the privilege of creating new cards.
5. Decentraland: In 2020, Decentraland was launched to the public by Ari Meilich and Esteban Ordano, a duo from Argentina. As a virtual world comprising over 90,000 land parcels, users in Decentraland can create avatars, purchase metaverse, NFT wearables, and acquire a property using the MANA cryptocurrency, the native token of the platform.
Photo Credit: EveryRealm
As a landowner, you can rent parcels measuring 16 virtual square meters, along with any structures, such as houses, hotels, parks, cinemas, and casinos. Additionally, users can earn passive income by organizing events such as concerts and art exhibitions for digital art auctions.
TNB’s Role in The Promotion of Metaverse NFT Games
The metaverse will benefit greatly from TNB’s role as a key intellectual property (IP) platform for both metaverse creators and gamers. TNB’s NFT minting and trading platform allows digital creators, artists, and architects to produce virtual buildings, layouts, and other digital collectibles as NFTs that can be purchased and used across multiple metaverses.
Furthermore, TNB’s NFT trading platform offers gamers the ability to exchange their in-game assets with other players for passive income. Since the metaverse is interconnected, any in-game assets obtained through TNB’s NFT trading platform can be employed in NFT games across various metaverses.
About TNB (Time New Bank)
Time New Bank (TNB) is a fully decentralized blockchain-based metaverse project aiming to build the most prominent intellectual property trading (IP) platform. TNB seeks to do this by bringing together metaverse artists, promoters, brokers, IP scouts, and NFT collectors. Several intellectual properties, such as virtual idols, virtual pets, virtual lands, virtual architecture, virtual tools, and in-game assets, will be traded on the TNB platform.
Follow TNB socials for more updated news: