TOPMETA 101 Guide on NFTs for Investors
NFTs, a category of blockchain assets, are now expanding beyond art into retail and even real estate. They have also proved to be an exciting addition to the cryptocurrency world. NFTs even allow simple tokenisation of physical and digital assets, opening up a vibrant new ecosystem where market participants can trade art, music, in-game items, and more.
With big brands like Nike Inc. (ticker: NKE), Louis Vuitton and Coca-Cola Co. (KO) dabbling in NFT creations, one must question the essence of NFTs, as they are hot topic in the cryptocurrency world, and their high-profile role in digital art.
If investing in NFTs seems appealing to you, it’s wise to first gain a broad understanding of what NFTs are and how NFT investing works. As note, NFT stands for ‘non-fungible token’ and refers to a digital token used to guarantee ownership of a specific asset.
Fungibility refers to assets of the same kind that can be traded interchangeably. Bitcoins, for example, are fungible, because users can trade one Bitcoin for another and it will be the exact same asset.
Since NFTs are non-fungible tokens, each of which is unique and cannot be replicated. Because of this distinct characteristic, NFTs are represented as unique information on a blockchain, ensuring integrity of digital ownership. Each NFT represents either a physical or digital asset. Aside from art, this can be anything from intellectual rights to a title of ownership to an asset. The asset in question could be anything, although most NFT trading volume corresponds to digital art, music, and blockchain gaming items.
NFTs are hosted on the blockchain, which is the decentralised network behind many cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin was the first to popularise blockchain technology, although since then, many other exciting networks have sprung up that look to improve on the foundations that Bitcoin set. Ethereum is one of these networks and has become the leader within the NFT space, although Solana, Cardano, the Binance Smart Chain are also heavily involved.
- INVESTMENT AVENUE : if investment is taken into consideration, one of the prominent medium is through an NFT marketplace, like TOPMETA which provides an easy-to-use online portal where investors can browse NFTs that have been created by other users and then purchase them if they wish. since NFTs are based in the cryptocurrency ecosystem, you will need to obtain a cryptocurrency and wallet to purchase and store your NFTs. Here at TOPMETA our native currency used to facilitate transactions is $TNB token, with this token you have full rights to what ever option you desire.
This brings us to one question.
Are NFTs a Good Investment?
With so many non-fungible tokens now on the market, from the best NFT horse racing projects to the best NFT land projects, making the right decision can be challenging.
To answer this, let’s dive in and explore four of the main elements to keep in mind when researching how to invest in NFTs:
- AN INCREASE IN VALUE : One of the main appeals of investing in NFT art is the potential value increases that may occur over time. A prime example of this is CryptoPunk 1422, purchased for $74 back in 2017. However, BusinessInsider recently noted that the NFT was sold in October 2021 for an incredible $2 million. This example highlights the potential that many NFTs have for dramatic price appreciation.
- Access to Exclusive Bonus Content: Investing in NFTs doesn’t just provide investors with a cool piece of art or music, it often includes scope to attain exclusive bonus content. There are many examples of this, although a prime example is when NFT collection creators will invite owners to events or provide additional NFTs via Airdrop.
- Can Support Creators: You may wish to purchase the best NFT to invest in so that you can support a creator that you’re a fan of. NFTs have proven to be a fantastic way for creators to publish work and for fans to show their support by buying the work.
- Easy to Display Ownership: Since NFTs are ‘non-fungible’ by design, many NFT owners will display their assets as their profile pictures on social media. This highlights to others the prestigious NFT that they own and the NFT cannot be copied because ownership is solidified through blockchain technology.
With the above illustrations the new questions goes as “ Where to Invest in NFTs”
Focusing on the new opportunities, early benefits, TOPMETA, an Intellectual property (IP) trading platform in the Metaverse, that has breakthrough the traditional career development for artists and art enthusiasts all over the world, giving everyone the opportunity to create, mint and trade NFTs of every kind.
Been an early investor, come with amazing offers in future coming.
You can begin to invest with TOPMETA to get started.
Follow us on https://twitter.com/TimeNewBank
Join us https://t.me/tmnsEn for updates.